Tuesday 5 July 2016

LO2: Sketches and Mockups of Potential Logos and Products

SKETCHES

Logo Ideas



Please click on the images to enlarge and read my annotations about design rationale.

Product Ideas

Poster

Flyer

The flyer is a smaller and more compact version of the poster. It will be something that readers will hold in their hand, rather than seeing it from further away. Therefore it has only the key information on it and it contains more graphics than the poster, such as the large guitar and lightning bolt, to make it attractive and interesting.

T-shirt

Mug

Cap

Please click on the images to enlarge and read my annotations about design rationale.

Here you can see me sketching my poster and flyer:

MOCKUPS

Below are annotated mockups of some of my best sketches which give an idea of how my final
logo/products might look.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment